Online safety briefings and workshops

Following my attendance at an online safety briefing delivered by two, outstanding speakers representing SWGfL and the Police last January at Waterwells in Gloucester, I was greatly enlightened and rather alarmed by some of the current trends and issues. I felt it important that such shocking statistics, key information and important messages were relayed to as many teaching professionals, parents and students as possible. After approaching David Wright, Director at SWGfL, I was given consent to offer training sessions to schools throughout the county, providing the establishment agreed to sign up to their BOOST service. I have since spent the past few months in my freelance consultant’s capacity delivering online safety briefings to staff and parents across Gloucestershire, as well as running whole-day and half-day workshops for Key Stage 2 pupils. These sessions have all been incredibly rewarding and enjoyable.

Access the appropriate ‘category’, or visit the ‘Archives’ section towards the right hand side of the screen, to discover more!